- Please visit our tutorial on installing OpenRefine
- Please note that all computers in the Map and Data Library (on the fifth floor of Robarts Library), and the computer labs on the fourth and fifth floor of Robarts Library have OpenRefine installed
- Working with Messy Data in OpenRefine, an online, self-paced course administered through Quercus
You can also download the sample dataset to follow along, or you can download the slides separately.
- OpenRefine Tutorial 1: Survey of Household Spending Activity
- OpenRefine Tutorial 2: Citizen Science Activity
- OpenRefine Tutorial 3: Regular Expressions (Regex) Activity
- OpenRefine Tutorial 4: 311 Calls Activity