- Please visit our guide on logging into the Gale Digital Scholar Lab
- For general information and frequently asked questions (FAQs), please refer to our overview of the platform
- This workshop covers a number of text and data mining tools, including the Gale Digital Scholar Lab (start at 05:50 for a short demo)
- Download the accompanying slides and a cheat sheet comparing various text analysis platforms
- Download the accompanying slides for the workshop
- Digital Humanities Tools: The Digital Scholar Lab (covered in the recorded workshop above) will teach you how to build collections of texts, clean texts, and perform text analysis
Gale also provides a variety of training materials related to the Digital Scholar Lab specifically, and their primary source collections, generally.