This guide introduces users to the ggplot2 R package. Ggplot2 is a popular package that is used to make publication quality graphs in R.
Set Up and Starting Up
- Download the 3 example dataset Excel files and save them somewhere on your computer where you can find them, such as your Desktop:
Step 1: Accessing SimplyAnalytics
- In order to access StoryMaps, you must first login to your ArcGIS Online account. Please review our tutorial, Logging in to ArcGIS Online
- Please visit our list of online and desktop applications that can be used to create infographics
- Please visit our guide for details on how to access ProQuest TDM Studio Visualizations and Workbench
- Please visit our guide for details on how to access the HathiTrust Digital Library and HathiTrust Analytics