Profile files contain the number of responses (i.e. univariate frequencies) to each question on the two census questionnaires, by small levels of geography.
- Census tract profiles: CHASS Census Analyzer
- Enumeration area profiles: available for the Toronto CMA. These files were contributed by the Institute for Social Research (ISR).
User Summary Tapes (Basic Summary Tabulations)
These files contain approximately 1,000 cross-tabulations of two or more variables (i.e. multivariate distributions), at small levels of geography: enumeration area (EA), census tract (CT), census agglomeration (CA) and municipality.
Please consult the full listing of user summary tapes.
More tables in print
The printed tables include a range of geographic levels. Consult the publication list for titles and then search the Internet Archive to find the publications.
- Canada, provinces, territories: 92-713 to 93-773; 94-701 to 97-770
- Census divisions (counties): 92-713 to 93-773; 94-701 to 97-770
- Census metropolitan areas, census agglomerations, municipalities: 92-713 to 93-773; 94-701 to 97-770