Table of Contents
- Go to https://utoronto.maps.arcgis.com/
- Click on Enterprise login: ArcGIS Online (University of Toronto).
- Log in with your UTORid
- Click on your username in the top right corner
- From the menu that appears, click My Settings
- On the left sidebar, click on Licenses
- Scroll down until you see ArcGIS Pro. There should be a Download button on the same row. Click it.
- The default option is to download the latest version of ArcGIS Pro. Leave it as is and click Download.
- Double click on ArcGISPro_25_xxxxxx.exe (Different versions will have different digits in the file name.) A popup window will notify you that the files have been extracted. Click close to begin setup.
- It will ask you where you want to save it, you will need to go back to this folder in the next step, please remember where you select as your destination folder.
- In this case the files were saved to the C: in a folder name ArcGISPro, then click OK.
- Navigate to where you want the files saved. In this case the c:\ArcGISPro and click next.
The files will unpack to the new directory.
- Click close
- The welcome to the ArcGIS Pro setup displays, click next.
- Click I accept the master agreement, then next.
- The software will copy to the destination folder, then click next.
- Click install.
- Click finish.
- ArcGIS Pro should launch.
The ArcGIS Pro application should open. If not search in your task bar “ArcGIS Pro”, Click to start the program.
- Start ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Pro will ask you to sign in using ArcGIS Online account information. Click on Enterprise Login.
- Type in utoronto next to .maps.arcgis.com
- Click on ArcGIS Online (University of Toronto)
- Using your UTORid to login
- You may get a warning sign showing your account does not have an ArcGIS Pro Named User license assigned. If this happens, click on ok.
That’s it! You should now see your ArcGIS Online username appear in the top right corner.