- Census tracts, by census metropolitan areas: 92-615 (Internet Archive). Fold-out maps are not well scanned; UTL has a print copy avaialble for consultation.
- Electoral districts (1952) and enumeration areas (1966) - Map in print at UTL.
Geographic reference products
- Census metropolitan areas/census agglomeration program: a review, 1941-1981 by Grafton Ross. Statistics Canada Geography Division Working Paper No. 8. (Internet Archive)
- Official grouping of enumeration areas into townships, municipalities, parishes, cities, towns, villages, etc.
- Official grouping of enumeration areas
- [Official grouping of] electoral districts - Print at UTL
- Occupational classification manual: census of Canada, 1961 (Print UTL)
- Standard industrial classification manual, 1961 (Print UTL)
- There are currently no geospatial data files for 1966.