This tutorial walks you through accessing Constellate using the University of Toronto's institutional privileges. Please see our general Constellate page for more information and see our tutorial on creating a dataset once you have logged in.
- Go to https://constellate.org/
- On the top toolbar, click on “Log in through your institution.”
- Under “Search for your institution,” type “University of Toronto.”
- Select “University of Toronto, Toronto.”
- You’ll then have a list of institutions. Click on “University of Toronto, Toronto.”
- The next page will prompt you for your UTORid. Log in.
- You should return to Constellate, and see “Access provided by University of Toronto, Toronto” in the top right corner.