Gephi is an open-source network analysis and visualization program that allows users to analyze and display relationships between individuals, groups, and other entities in a network.
- You can download the installation files for Gephi for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Please review the installation instructions
- Introduction to Network Analysis and Visualization Using Gephi
- To follow along with the workshop, please download the workshop materials
- Visualizing a Network Dataset Using Gephi (covered in the workshop above)