ESRI Virtual Campus Courses
Students, faculty and staff at the University of Toronto can learn ArcGIS by completing virtual campus courses by ESRI.
To get access to ESRI Virtual Campus Courses at UofT:
- You must be a current student, faculty, or staff member at the University of Toronto. You should also have access to the software used in the courses.
- Consult the list of available courses. Make a note of which virtual campus course you want to have access to.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at the U of T Map and Data Library with your name, department, your eight-digit library number (located above the barcode on your TCard) and the names of the courses you are interested in taking. A maximum of 4 courses can be requested at one time.
- You will receive an email message that contains the course code. Each course code is valid for one year only. Plan your learning time before you request the courses.
- To see more details of the virtual campus courses offered by ESRI, see the ESRI Virtual Campus Webpage.