Library Computer Labs
The Map and Data Library computer lab has 20 computers available for teaching, general use by students when the lab is not used for teaching, as well as for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) use and statistical analyses for numeric datasets.
5053 Robarts Library (outside the Map and Data Library reference area across from the public elevator)
Unless a class is scheduled in the lab, the computers in the lab are open for use by the University of Toronto community any time the Robarts Library building is open (Regular hours).
Contact us for lab schedule questions.
Software in the Computer Lab
- ArcGIS 10.2
- Google Earth and Google Earth Pro
- QGIS Dufour 2.0
- SAFE software's File Manipulation Engine
- SPSS 23 (all workstations)
- SAS 9.4 (all workstations)
- Stata IC 14 (all workstations)
- StatTransfer 10 (all workstations)
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
Note: For version 11 of Stata, manuals are embedded in the help menu as PDFs within the application. Older manuals are available for library-use only.